We have The encyclopedia of Card Tricks by Gleen Gravatt & revised by Jean Hugard 484 page ebook. We have a listed the table of contents and a screenshot to give you a better idea of the information that is provided in the ebook.
1. Miscellaneous Impromptu Card Tricks
2. Spelling Effects in Card Magic
3. "You do as I do" Card Mysteries
4. Card Subtleties Utilizing Key Cards
5. "Slick" Principles in Card Magic
6. Card Mysteries Employing Diachylon
7. Double-Back Mysteries in Card Magic
8. Magic Utilizing Double-Face Cards
9. Card Mysteries Using a One-Way Back Design
10. Mysteries using "Reversed" Ordinary Cards
11. Calculation Tricks with Ordinary Cards
12. Mysteries of an Prearranged Ordinary Pack of Cards
13. Magic with a Svengali Pack of Cards
14. Magic with a Mene-tekel Pack of Cards
15. Magic with a Stripper Pack of Cards
16. Magical Mysteries with Special Packs, etc.
17. The Use of Short Cards in Magical Effects
18. More Miscellaneous Tricks
19. Indispensable Sleights
20. The Nikola Card System
This eBook will allow you to master various different types of card tricks.
Recognized as one of the foremost collections of card tricks available, this classic work has now been updated for all the budding Paul Daniels out there.
Starting with an indispensable chapter on how to master those vital sleights of hand so essential to every performance, the book gives clear and concise instructions for performing hundreds of card tricks, from the simple but effective, to those requiring a good deal of skill and practice.